Thank you for your patience.
Andy Tuite, Principal
Andy Tuite, Principal
Fund raising opportunity
On Behalf of the Jackson Mann School Parent Council, I am inviting all families to take part in the fundraising opportunity listed below - Thanks in advance for your help!
Dear Jackson-Mann Families,
I would like to alert you to an opportunity I just learned about that could benefit the school. Target Corporation currently has a promotion called Thanks a Billion where they will donate $25 per person to login to this page using your facebook account: https://thanksabillion.target.com/. Once you login you must give them permission to access your account, then write a message thanking a teacher. You must hurry because the offer expires .
We have also created a Jackson-Mann Family Network facebook page in order to share news and events about the school. Please 'like' the page at https://www.facebook.com/JMFamiliyNetwork.
Chanel Bryant-Alexander, President
Ilyitch Nahiely Tábora, Secretary
Keith Maddox, Treasurer
Jackson Mann School Parent Council
ReadBoston is offering a fun and interactive reading workshop, as part of Hubbub, Boston Book Festival's fantastic day-long, free event for families, held near and around Copley Public Library. Check it out!
Anna Adler of ReadBoston, will be offering "Story Time Boot Camp" (for adults!) from. You need to pre-register online to attend.
- Please go to the Hubbub website at hubbubfest.org
- Click on Events and Workshops, scroll down to "Story Time Boot Camp," and Click Register
- Workshop is in Boston Common Hotel Carver Room.
We hope to see you there!
- Thank you to Ms. Perry and her 7th grade students for a wonderful performance last Friday!
- Congratulations to our Jackson Mann math scholars for their performance in the Sumdog Boston competition. Jackson Mann was the overall school winner and took 1st (5th AWC), 2nd (4th AWC), and 3rd (6B) places in the team competition, first (Daniel K) and third (Esther S) places in the individual competition, and won the daily competitions on Tuesday (6awc), Monday (5awc) and Friday (4awc). Awesome work by our students and fabulous coordination by Ms. Lewis and Ms. Joyce!!
On Thursday evening, April 30, 2015, the Jackson | Mann School was recognized across Boston for the school's commitment to and actions in partnering with many agencies that support students. This is a major award and recognizes how our school continues to improve.
More photos about our school's recognition! (click here)
Our J | M Chorus is fabulous! Listen and watch.